- The use of a surgical mask is mandatory to access the premises. The structure is equipped with a dispenser with hydroalcoholic solutions both at the entrance and inside each department and the customer / user is obliged to sanitize his hands before accessing them.
- At the time of access to the Spa, body temperature will be measured with a specific detection instrument capable of detecting the value without direct contact. If the temperature is equal to or greater than 37.5 °, the user will not be able to access the plant.
- Inside the Thermal Establishment, entry, transit and exit procedures have been identified using predefined methods, routes and times.
- The sanitization of the premises is guaranteed with high safety in daily cleaning.
- All information has been adopted to ensure preventive security measures to manage user access and avoid any form of assembly as much as possible.